General Terms and Conditions Skilifte Poppenberg GmbH -Ski Rental-
1. The renter bears full responsibility for the rental equipment.
2. In the event of loss of the rental equipment due to theft or total loss, the renter will be charged the market value of the rental equipment. Broken poles: 8 € per ski pole
3. In the event of theft or loss of the rental equipment, the customer must file a report with the local authorities in order to be reimbursed by their own insurance company.
4. In the event of improper and willful damage to the material, the repair will be charged according to the valid price list.
5. The loaned item can be exchanged for an item of equal value at any time during the contract period. Exchange for items in higher categories is also possible for a surcharge, but a refund is not possible when exchanging for items in cheaper categories.
6. The rental equipment must be paid for by the day of return. The latest return date is 10 a.m. on the following day.
7. In the event that the rented equipment is not returned properly, for whatever reason, the rental company will automatically file a theft complaint against the renter on the 7th day of the overdue date.
8. Premature termination of the rental contract is possible by returning the rental object, but without reimbursement of the agreed rental fee.
9. Refunds will only be made in the event of illness and/or accident upon presentation of a medical certificate.
10. Ski boots are adjusted to the bindings, but in accordance with ISO/ÖNORM no safety adjustment and inspection is carried out. Therefore no safety adjustment.
11. If our employees have to wait for you due to a late return (rental day = 08:00 - 17:00), we will charge you 15 € per 15 minutes or part thereof.
12. With his signature, the customer confirms the correctness of the data, the receipt of the goods, the notified setting value, according to which the binding has been set according to standard.
13. The conclusion of a rental contract is only possible by digitally depositing an ID card/driver's license or similar.
14. By signing the routing slip, the customer acknowledges our General Terms and Conditions and authorizes us to store the customer data permanently even after the four-leather material has been returned (GDPR data storage). If a customer does not wish this, they must indicate this when returning the equipment. Customer data will never be passed on to third parties.
15. The rental company is not liable for accidents or damage that happen to the customer or are caused by the customer.
16. No liability is accepted for privately left material such as shoes, rucksacks etc.
17. Opening hours are from 08:00 - 17:00. With floodlights from 18:00 - 22:30, any changes will be announced on the notice board.
18. If lift operation is not possible due to force majeure, no refund can be made for early return.
19. All disputes arising from this contract shall be settled exclusively by the competent court at the registered office of Skilifte Poppenberg GmbH.
20. Our helmets are rented as climate-regulating headgear without a protective function due to the PPE standard.
21. The cost of canceling, withdrawing or terminating a booking is a processing fee of 10 % (minimum 10 €).
22. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions and the entire legal transaction. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision.
We ask the guest to treat the material with care and appropriately and thank them for their trust.